Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yoga Strong

Today I wake up to a half of pot of cold coffee and set out to work through my mountain of first day assignments. Well, it feels like a mountain of assignments. I'm looking at this whole thing like stretching - you push a little further than you think you can go, then before you know it you can touch your nose to your knees. I give this example because I've taken up yoga as a means of staying in shape and unwinding. Yoga is such a stress relief I think it should actually be offered by the law school to students. Yoga focuses on feeling your strength, not your pain. I think I might need that kind of focus.

I'm going to go use my yoga skills to stop procrastinating and work through the pain, and by pain I mean homework. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment