Sunday, August 23, 2009

Showdown: Life vs. Law

This weekend I'm attempting to learn to balance homework and having a life. I like law school but I haven't seen a movie in two weeks (which is a very long time for someone who worked in a movie theatre for eight years), I miss my dog, I would really like to go shopping, I would like to spend more time with my friends, and it might be nice to even go on the occasional date. This week I plan to go to the American Idol Concert on Tuesday evening, and next weekend I have tickets to the football game, so I'm trying to plan ahead. It's all seems like a lot.

Beyond that, I also want to review and type out my notes so I have some sense of organization. I need to go grocery shopping, and to top off everything I'm exhausted from being woken in the middle of the night by the fire alarm. It may be the loudest, scariest, fire alarm ever. We all went and stood out in the night for twenty minutes. It was not fun.

I won't finish anything unless I get moving. So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment