Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Rest

This week was exhausting! I'm caving and picking up overpriced tacos from the wannabe Mexican restaurant across the street. This week I've started to learn the strange balancing act that makes up being a law student. I'm so tired and hungry. I'm trying to decide whether to study or sleep. I think I'll eat, study while I eat, then I'll sleep. I'm REALLY looking forward to the sleeping portion of my day. It turns out that even if you don't mean to deprive yourself of sleep, as a type A personality to decide what you're going to finish, and then when you finish it all it's much alter than you intended. Then during what should be nap time you remember that you need to brief a case and you do that instead of napping. Lunchtime you just eat lunch (and brief another two cases), and by the time you get back it seems too late for a nap and too early for bedtime.

I don't even care though. I'm eating my tacos and I'm going to sleep. Someone could probably entice me to stay awake for marzipan (I'm dying for marzipan), but short of that I just want SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment