Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Long Hall

One of the professors was nice enough to actually go through a case briefing with us today, making the cases much easier to understand. It's still all a little overwhelming, but at least I don't feel like reading and understanding everything that's asked of me is a physical impossibility. Civil Procedures is not remotely boring yet, but people keep telling me it will get there. I hope not. I really enjoy it right now.

I am ridiculously tired. It's time to make a new meal for the week, and I wasn't interested in eating anything in my fridge so I picked up a gyro for dinner. I would really like to just take the night off. I'm not sure if I'll ever feel like I have a night off for the rest of my life. I sincerely hope that's not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment